Beautiful Floor Plans Designed With Careful Thought & Consideration
Our floor plans have been carefully designed to maximise the potential of compact blocks, without compromising on the lifestyle options we all want. Experience peak comfort, simplicity, flexibility and freedom when it comes to building your next home with Aston Homes today.
We’ve worked with different types of home buyers for years, which has equipped our sales consultants with an exceptional and in-depth understanding of what you’re looking for in your new home. We make the home building process easy, smooth, and stress-free for your absolute peace of mind and convenience.
Choose from our range of beautiful and functional floor plans at Aston Homes today!
What’s In Our Floor Plans?
Find the right floor plans for your next new home at Aston Homes today – filter by number of bedrooms, bathrooms, living spaces, cars/garages, as well as options for a mini cinema room or alfresco dining area. The choice is yours!
Find out what you can expect in your next Aston Home designed floor plan below. (For more info, you can find more details on our Everyday Extras guide!)
All throughout the home – Living Areas, Bedrooms, & More
- 2550mm high ceilings throughout home
- Capped cold waterline to fridge space
- Choice of quality floor coverings throughout home
- 3 coat paint system to walls
- Multiple TV & Data points installed
- (plus more)
- 20mm stone benchtops
- feature cabinetry with soft closing doors and drawers
- porcelain tiles
- ducted heating vent
- obscure glazing to the windows
- (plus more)
- LED tri-colour downlights throughout the home
- Glass splashback to kitchen
- Feature cabinetry to kitchen
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Feature door to Butlers Pantry
- 900mm stainless steel appliances
- 200mm stone benchtop
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Soft closing drawers & doors to all cabinets
- (plus more)
Home Exterior – Car Garage, Landscaping, Driveway, & More
- Timber look section garage door
- Front Landscaping
- Flyscreens to all openable windows
- (plus more)
Everyday Range or Essentials Range – Which is Best For You?
Curious about whether our Everyday Range or Essential Range floor plans are right for you?
Our Everyday New Home Collection features floor plans that have been carefully designed to create a sense of space, light and flexibility. We’re sure that you will find the right home that suits your lifestyle and budget.
Our Essential New Home Collection features homes that have been cleverly designed to suit smaller lots & budgets. With homes from 15 to 26 squares and lot widths of 8.5 to 12.5 metres, we are sure you will find a floorplan that you will love to call home.
For any questions at all, simply get in touch with our consultants and our team will be more than happy to help!
Top Considerations When Choosing The Right Floor Plan
Aston Home’s range of floor plans have been carefully curated and designed to include all the everyday home needs that a home buyer like yourself is looking for.
However, we do understand that no two lifestyles are the same, which is why we’ve provided an expanded range of different floor plans with utmost attention to how we can provide the best living experience for all types of people.
If you’re stumped on where to start with our floor plans, or need help refining down your top floor plans at Aston Homes, then here are a few key considerations you can consider to help you find the right floor plan for your unique needs:
- Family – looking to start a family in the near future? Or awaiting baby number two? In any case, consider floor plans that’ll be right for you and your future family!
- Lifestyle – Where do you spend most of your time at home? For instance, if you love hosting get-togethers and parties, why not consider an alfresco dining area? Or if you’re working from home, consider having a spare bedroom as a study/home office area.
- Investment Property – if you’re not planning to live in this home yourself but rather planning to build your next home as a property investment then it’s key to consider who and what type of lifestyle your future or potential occupants may have.
Looking For Home Floor Plans Along With Costs To Build?
Whether you’re after a spacious and large floor plan for your growing family, or a small and modest sized floor plan to fit your budget (to anything in between!), we can help.
If you’re keen for more information about our floor plans including costs to build, prices, and much more, simply get in touch with our Aston Homes team and we’ll assist you right away.
Visit Our Display Home Today
When we tell you ‘what you see is what you get’ we mean it! We intentionally present our display homes with all of the fixtures and fittings that you will get when you build with us. No smoke and mirrors, no dazzling with premium features in the display home that are not included in the final price. We include everything as standard that you will need to move in and live in your new home.
Chat With our Floor Plan Consultants to Find The Right Home Floor Plan Today
At Aston Homes, we offer exceptionally personalised services when it comes to finding the right home floor plan and building your next perfect home. From the moment you walk into a display home to the day you are handed the keys to your brand new home and beyond, Aston Homes supports you every step of the way. Contact our consultants today and take the next step towards living in your dream home!